Tune Your Body Challenge Day 4! Are you ready? How did yesterday go? Did you try something new with Oregano? If you missed Day 3 you can check it out here.
As one of doTERRA’s most popular oils, doTERRA On Guard is a powerful proprietary blend that supports healthy immune function* and contains cleansing properties.
doTERRA On Guard, a proprietary essential oil blend, provides a natural and effective alternative for immune support when used internally.* As one of doTERRA’s best-selling blends, doTERRA On Guard protects against environmental and seasonal threats with essential oils known for their positive effects on the immune system when ingested.* doTERRA On Guard can be taken internally on a daily basis to maintain healthy immune function and support healthy cardiovascular function.* It can also be used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaner. When diffused, doTERRA On Guard helps purify the air and can be very energizing and uplifting.
- Add two to three drops in a veggie capsule for an immune boost.*
- Add to water for an effective all-purpose surface cleaner.
- Soak sliced apples in water and a few drops for a healthy, immune-boosting snack.*
- Combine a few drops of doTERRA On Guard with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a natural hand cleanser.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Supports healthy immune and respiratory function*
- Protects against environmental threats*
- Supports the body’s natural antioxidant defenses*
- Promotes healthy circulation*
- Energizing and uplifting aroma
+Put a drop of OnGuard on your toothbrush after you use it to clean it.
+Oil Pulling with OnGuard
+Make OnGuard Apples
+Make Immunity Muffins –Print
- 1¾ c. all purpose flour (or an equal amount of almond flour)
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 beaten eggs (or 2 tbsp. ground flaxseed soaked in ½ c. water)
- ¾ c. milk (or unsweetened almond milk)
- 2 tbsp. melted grass-fed butter
- 3–4 drops DoTerra On Guard essential oil
- 1 c. fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp. raw cane sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine flour and baking powder, mix until combined.
- Add sugar to the dry mix too and stir it up.
- In a separate bowl beat eggs, milk, butter (or alternatives) and essential oil all together until well incorporated to each other.
- Add wet to dry and mix just until combined.
- Fold in blueberries gently.
- Grease your muffin tins or line them. I like to grease with butter.
- Spoon batter evenly into tins until they are all about ¾ full.
- Bake at 375 for 18 minutes or until the top edges are just turning golden brown.
- Sprinkle with the raw cane sugar as soon as you remove from oven while they are still piping hot.
- Pop them out after they cool 5 minutes and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 2 Muffins
Keywords: Blueberry Muffins, Muffins, Blueberry, Immune
+Add OnGuard & Honey to Tea (Any tea would work)
+Make a honey bomb (OnGuard + 1 spoonful of honey mixed)
Hi!! I’m Kristin McConnell, creator of Innovative Health & Fitness, I am an Elite Fitness Trainer and a health and lifestyle blogger! I am a wife to my Amazing husband, Mom of two fabulous kids, and two dogs. We try our best to live a happy and healthy life.