The absolute BEST Taco Meat! These are so flavorful and juiciest taco meat EVER! Perfect for loading up on soft or hard shell tacos and topping with all your favorites!
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef (70-80% lean)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1–2 TBPS Taco Seasoning or use the HOmemade Taco Seasoning below
- HOMEADE TACO SEASPNING
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- Cook the ground beef fully, drain grease, then add spices, taco seasoning and water.
- Allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add to tacos shells or use in any other recipes that call for taco meat.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 120
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Protein: 11g
- Cholesterol: 28mg
Keywords: Taco Tuesday, Tacos, Ground Beef