Playing around in the kitchen with new recipes can always be a tricky business, these scrumptious cookies, however, do not disappoint.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine refrigerated coconut oil and butter, whisk until smooth.
- Once smooth add raw sugar, honey, cocoa, molasses, and egg, mix until creamed together.
- In a separate bowl combine spelt flour, soft white wheat flour, quick oats, chia seeds, baking soda, and salt. Slowly pour into the liquid mixture while mixing.
- Add one cup of chocolate chips and mix.
- Scoop 12 cookies onto a cookie sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
Keywords: Spearmint, cookies, essential oils, doterra,