- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2–2 cups kale (washed and removed from rib)
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- Coconut or olive oil
- salt, pepper and paprika (to taste)
- parmesan cheese, enough to sprinkle on top
- Heat large skillet over medium-low. Add oil to grease pan and half of the garlic and chopped onion. Sauté for about a minute.
- Add kale, a sprinkle of salt and cook until slightly wilted. Remove from pan.
- Add a little more oil if needed and the rest of the garlic.
- Split the chicken breasts, so they are not as thick. Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Place chicken in skillet and lightly brown one side. Flip each piece and top with kale and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese. Cover and let chicken cook through.
- Calories: 170