If you are like me you don’t want to spend hours at the gym but you also want to tone and stay fit. I put together this short video demonstrating a quick 3 minute leg workout you can do anywhere!
This exercise will tone your whole leg with a focus on the outer thigh.
All you need is your body!
- Lay on your side bottom leg slightly bent.
- Extend the top leg, and move into a circular motion for 10 times.
- Reverse the Circle motion 10 times.
- Rotate your foot down and tap the floor 10 times.
- Bring your leg forward and tap the floor 10 times.
- Repeat on the other side.
Hi!! I’m Kristin McConnell, creator of Innovative Health & Fitness, I am an Elite Fitness Trainer and a health and lifestyle blogger! I am a wife to my Amazing husband, Mom of two fabulous kids, and two dogs. We try our best to live a happy and healthy life.