This quiche is great to make on Sunday Meal Prep Day and eat throughout the week! Healthy, full of protein and veggies! Remember the 2 P’s in every meal!Print
This quiche is great to make on Sunday Meal Prep Day and eat throughout the week! Healthy, full of protein and veggies! Remember the 2 P’s in every meal!
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup cheddar Cheese
- 4–6 slices Bacon ((Nitrate Free))
- ½ green pepper chopped
- 1 medium onions
- 1 cup Broccoli chopped
- 1–2 tsp Garlic
- 1 TBSP Butter
- Ground Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Crack the eggs, one at a time, over a small bowl.
- Using a whisk, beat the eggs until the yolks and whites are thoroughly combined.
- Grate the cheese while you cook the strips of bacon.
- Once the bacon cools, crumble the strips.
- In a medium cast-iron or nonstick ovenproof skillet, heat the butter over medium heat.
- Sauté chopped onions and peppers
- Add egg mixture to the skillet. Sprinkle the bacon crumbles evenly over the eggs.
- Bake for about 36 minutes.
- 10. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the egg mixture. Bake for another 10-15 minutes or until it is firm in the center and cheese is browned.
Hi!! I'm Kristin McConnell, creator of Innovative Health & Fitness, I am a wife, mom of two an oil lover, and an educator. I believe health is a multi-faceted journey that I approached holistically. Therefore, as a personal trainer, health coach, wife, mother, lover of nature, all to help live a more abundant life.