Today’s workout is Push up Row Down Chain
While regular push-ups with your legs straight are challenging enough, if you really want to get stronger and build muscle in your upper back, arms, and core, this variation is a must-do. Grab a pair of light- to medium-weight dumbbells, and add this push-up to your routine.
Dumbbell Push-Up Row Down Chain
1. Begin balancing in plank position, shoulders stacked over the wrists, with a dumbbell on the floor in each hand.
2. Bend the elbows behind you, and lower the torso into a push-up. Press back up to plank.
3. Do ten rows on the right side, then on the left.
4. Lower back into a Push-up
5. Do 9 rows on the right side, then on the left.
Continue this pattern until you are at one push-up and one row.
Hi!! I’m Kristin McConnell, creator of Innovative Health & Fitness, I am an Elite Fitness Trainer and a health and lifestyle blogger! I am a wife to my Amazing husband, Mom of two fabulous kids, and two dogs. We try our best to live a happy and healthy life.