- 8 eggs (, separated)
- 1 cup stevia or coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup pumpkin
- 1/3 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1/3 cup arrowroot flour*
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil (, not melted)
- 1 tsp pumpkin
- 1 tsp xylitol or a few drops liquid vanilla stevia
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- stevia to taste
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 9×13 baking pan with coconut oil or spray.
- Whip egg whites in mixer until they become foamy are start to stiffen up.
- Mix egg yolks, pumpkin and seasonings in another bowl, adding arrowroot last
- When whites are ready, fold in yolk mixture, then coconut flour until blended.
- Pour into baking pan and bake for about 18 minutes.
- Mix preferred icing recipe. When bake has cooled off till slightly warm, pipe or spread icing over!
**You can sub arrowroot flour for corn starch** ENJOY!
Sidebar Ads to be installed into Wordpress text widgets:
Health Ads by