These healthy peanut butter balls come together so easily and are perfect for holiday parties!
Peanut Butter Filling:
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter, Almond Butter, or Seed Butter
- 2/3 cup raw honey or agave
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup flax meal
- 1 cup Vanilla Protein Powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 12 oz. dark chocolate, melted (optional: sugar-free)
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Roll into 1 inch balls onto a pan lined with a silicone mat or parchment paper. (Roll with your hands to make them smooth).
- Place the balls in the freezer to set for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate together with the coconut oil.
- Remove the peanut butter balls from the freezer, and dip each one into the melted chocolate mixture, coating each one thoroughly. Return the chocolate-covered balls to the silicone mat or parchment paper, and set in the freezer for 30 minutes before serving.
- Store in the fridge or freezer for longer shelf-life.
- Serving Size: 1 serving = 1 cookie
- Calories: 46
- Sugar: 3.9g
- Sodium: 22.2mg
- Fat: 2.8g
- Saturated Fat: .5g
- Carbohydrates: 4.7g
- Fiber: .2g
- Protein: 1.1g
Keywords: protein balls, peanut butter, peanut butter balls