Welcome to our the tenth day of cookies!
Day 10 of 12 Days of Cookies!
On the Tenth Day of Cookies, my trainer gave to me…
Peanut Butter Cookies
These healthy peanut butter balls come together so easily and are perfect for holiday parties!Print
These healthy peanut butter balls come together so easily and are perfect for holiday parties!
Peanut Butter Filling:
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter, Almond Butter, or Seed Butter
- 2/3 cup raw honey or agave
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup flax meal
- 1 cup Vanilla Protein Powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 12 oz. dark chocolate, melted (optional: sugar-free)
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Roll into 1 inch balls onto a pan lined with a silicone mat or parchment paper. (Roll with your hands to make them smooth).
- Place the balls in the freezer to set for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate together with the coconut oil.
- Remove the peanut butter balls from the freezer, and dip each one into the melted chocolate mixture, coating each one thoroughly. Return the chocolate-covered balls to the silicone mat or parchment paper, and set in the freezer for 30 minutes before serving.
- Store in the fridge or freezer for longer shelf-life.
- Serving Size: 1 serving = 1 cookie
- Calories: 46
- Sugar: 3.9g
- Sodium: 22.2mg
- Fat: 2.8g
- Saturated Fat: .5g
- Carbohydrates: 4.7g
- Fiber: .2g
- Protein: 1.1g
Keywords: protein balls, peanut butter, peanut butter balls
See you tomorrow for another sweet treat! =)
Hi!! I’m Kristin McConnell, creator of Innovative Health & Fitness, I am an Elite Fitness Trainer and a health and lifestyle blogger! I am a wife to my Amazing husband, Mom of two fabulous kids, and two dogs. We try our best to live a happy and healthy life.