Welcome to our the sixth day of cookies!
Day 6 of 12 Days of Cookies!
On the sixth Day of Cookies, my trainer gave to me…
Buttery, cinnamon, and crunchy edges are just a few of the things you get with these amazing little snickerdoodle cookies! They are keto, low carb, and gluten-free approved.Print
Buttery, cinnamon, and crunchy edges are just a few of the things you get with these amazing little snickerdoodle cookies! They are keto, low carb, and gluten-free approved.
- 1 stick butter (8 tbsp or 1/2 cup)- softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups blanched- fine almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 cup erythritol (or your granulated sweetener of choice)- separated into 3/4c and 1/4c
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp cinnamon- separated in half
- Preheat oven to 350 – OVEN MUST BE FULLY PREHEATED
- In a large mixing bowl- Cream butter, egg, and vanilla together until soft and fluffy.
- Sift together ALL remaining ingredients EXCEPT 1/4 c of the sweetener and 1 tbsp of the cinnamon. Mix those together in a small separate bowl and reserve for rolling.
- Mix dry into wet ingredients just until combined. Do not over mix, the butter will get too warm and the cookies will fall flat.
- Scoop and roll into 2-3 in balls. Roll in cinnamon sweetener mixture. Place on greased cookie sheet.
- REFRIGERATE for 5-10 min.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden and set up.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Baking
- Serving Size: 1 serving = 1 cookie
- Calories: 187
- Fat: 17g
- Trans Fat:
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: keto, snickerdoodle cookies, Gluten-free, Low Carb
See you tomorrow for another sweet treat! =)
Hi!! I’m Kristin McConnell, creator of Innovative Health & Fitness, I am an Elite Fitness Trainer and a health and lifestyle blogger! I am a wife to my Amazing husband, Mom of two fabulous kids, and two dogs. We try our best to live a happy and healthy life.