Soft and chewy low carb, gluten free and keto peanut butter cookies
- 1 ½ cups peanut flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 1 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup Swerve or granulated erythritol or xylitol for sprinkling optional.
- 30 Hersey Kisses
Optional Sub for Hersey Kisses:
- 6 oz sugar-free dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 325F and line several large baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together peanut flour, almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat together the peanut butter and butter until creamy. Beat in sweetener, and then beat in eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- Beat in peanut flour mixture until dough comes together.
- Form dough into 1 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets. Wrap the bottom of a glass in plastic wrap and press each ball into a flat round, about 1/3 inch thick.
- Use your thumb to press an indentation into the center of each cookie.
- Bake about 15 minutes, until puffed and just barely beginning to brown (if you put more than one cookie sheet in the oven at a time, keep an eye on the one on the lower rack to make sure it doesn’t brown too quickly).
- Remove from oven. If needed, re-form the well in the center by gently pressing with the end of a wooden spoon. Sprinkle with granulated erythritol or xylitol of desired.
- Let cool on pan 5 to 10 minutes, and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Place a Hershey Kiss in the center of each cookie.
Instead of a Hersey Kiss, you can melt butter and chocolate together in a small saucepan over low heat. Let cool until thickened enough to “dollop” into the well in each cookie
- Serving Size: 2 cookies
- Calories: 165
- Fat: 14.1g
- Carbohydrates: 6.4g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Protein: 4.6g
Keywords: keto peanut butter cookies, peanut butter blossoms