These Paleo Walnut Snowball Cookies are sugar-free, low carb, gluten-free, grain-free, and now dairy-free too! These are a perfect allergy-friendly twist on a classic holiday recipe!
- 8 tbsp Ghee or use butter if not paleo
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 cup walnut, chopped
- 1/2 cup Swerve Confectioners Sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia
- 1/4 tsp salt
- extra confectioners to roll balls in
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients into the food processor and process until batter forms a ball. Pulse if needed.
- Taste batter, adjust sweetener if needed.
- Line a baking sheet with silicone liner or parchment.
- Use a cookie scoop and make 24 mounds.
- Roll each mound in the palm of your hand.
- Place in freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden around edges.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Once able to handle roll each in some confectioners sweetener.
- Allow to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
You can easily switch the walnuts to pecans if you prefer.
Net Carbs: 1g
- Serving Size: 1 serving = 1 cookie
- Calories: 112kcal
- Sugar: 0
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 12mg
Keywords: Paleo, Snowball cookies, keto, gluten free, sugar free