Mother’s Day is coming quick! Don’t worry, I have some great last minute ideas for you!
If you’re a mom, you deserve a day off…and if not, you deserve to treat yourself!
I put together a little gift guide you can forward to someone special or use to inspire a gift for you or a special woman in your life.
Sidebar Ads to be installed into Wordpress text widgets:
Breakfast (especially coffee) in bed is a special treat especially on Mother’s Day! Here’s a perfect Mother’s Day recipe. These protein pancakes are amazing!!
1 carb pancakes recipes
These are amazing 1 carb protein pancakes! Yum!!
- 1 scoop Snickerdoodle Protein Powder
- 1 egg
- water till batter consistency
- 1 tsp baking powder
- cinnamon (to taste)
- stevia (to taste)
- Cook on a HOT skillet or pancake skillet & enjoy!
These would be great as waffles as well!
Mother’s day doesn’t have to fancy or expensive. The best memories are made just spending time with your loved ones. Plan something outdoors like a hike, riding bikes, a day out shopping, going to a concert in the park, plan a family picnic, go to the lake, if you are luck enough go to the beach, or trying a new activity together. Plan it as a family or surprise mom with something fun and unique.
With this gift card, she can pick out the perfect gift that she wants. No worries for stressing out! Click here to order your gift card! (See I told you I would make this easy for you!
You can never go wrong by treating Mom for a Mani/Pedi. This will make her feel special and give her an hour or two off to relax and unwind.
Take her out to Brunch or dinner or better yet cook her a meal. If you are staying in have the kids help cook!
Most Mom’s don’t have time to sit and read a book. Wouldn’t that be nice. But and audible subscription just opens up a world of books. She can listen in the car or put it on the background while doing chores. Click here to order her a subscription. I love my membership!
Make her a skinny cocktail to relax and end the day refreshed! 😉
Here’s a recipe for one of my favorite skinny cocktails. It’s light and perfect for Mother’s Day.
Super fresh, skinny margaritas made with fresh lime juice, orange juice and agave nectar.
- Kosher salt or coarsely ground sea salt
- 2 ounces Silver tequila
- 1 1/2 ounces Fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce Fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp Agave nectar
- 1 lime wedge or round (for garnish)
- Pour a layer of salt onto a small plate (preferably one just slightly larger than the top of your margarita glass). Slice off a small piece of lime and run the wet edge of the slice along half of the rim of your glass. Dip the top of the glass into the salt at a 45-degree angle and roll it from side to side to catch the salt. Add ice cubes to your glass and set it aside.
- Fill a small cocktail shaker with ice. Pour in the tequila, freshly squeezed lime and orange juice and agave nectar. Put on the lid and shake for 30 seconds. Strain the liquid into your glass and garnish with a slice of lime.
Give her the gift of Health:
#Shamlessplug but this program is amazing and really works! She will love it! IHF Fit Club Virtual Fitness and click here to sign her up or get it for yourself! =)
And as a Special Mother’s Day Treat I’m offering a discount for your 1st month use Promo Code: Mom17
Wishing you a wonderful Mother’s Day!
Your Friend and Coach,