Let’s Spring into Fitness!
The dandelions and the early buds of spring are a welcomed sign this month. Winter, the season that forces us to slow down and rest, is coming to a close and many of us are feeling the beginning signs of new life all around.
Sidebar Ads to be installed into Wordpress text widgets:
Looking for a new addition to your essential oil collection? Lemongrass is the perfect new addition to your essential oil collection. Its long list of incredible benefits will make Lemongrass your new go-to oil. In addition to its refreshing smell, it acts as an overall tonic to the body’s systems when taken internally.* Use it to support cardiovascular, immune, nervous, and digestive health.* Guess what this month if you place a 125 PV LRP order before March 15, 2019, and get a FREE 15 ml Lemongrass.
- Combine with a carrier oil for a soothing massage after exercise
- Diffuse to promote a positive outlook and sense of focus
- Add to your facial cleanser to tone and purify your skin
- Use to flavor entrées and meat dishes
- Rub or spritz on your skin to naturally repel insects
Check out this blog post with the Top 10 uses for Lemongrass.
Save 10% in March on Mito2Max®
Take Mito2Max for an extra boost when you’re having a hard time getting going in the morning. Or, use it in the afternoon when the mid-day slump hits. Use it as a healthy, long-term alternative to caffeinated drinks and supplements for increased energy and vitality.* Morning or afternoon, boost your stamina and mental energy with Mito2Max.
- Take two capsules daily with food to enhance mitochondria function and improve mental energy. *
Deep Blue® Rub and 5 mL Deep Blue Oil
We all want to feel a little more comfortable, and Deep Blue can help. This product has eight soothing essential oils that work synergistically to provide comforting benefits with an immediate cooling effect for the skin.
- Massage Deep Blue Rub into
lowerback after a day of heavy lifting
- Rub on fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck after a long workday
- Dilute Deep Blue with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into growing kid’s legs
- Apply to feet and knees before and after exercise for an invigorating and cooling effect.
Check out this post with the Top 10 uses for Deep Blue.