Let’s Spring into Fitness!
The dandelions and the early buds of spring are a welcomed sign this month. Winter, the season that forces us to slow down and rest, is coming to a close and many of us are feeling the beginning signs of new life all around.
Sidebar Ads to be installed into Wordpress text widgets:
Looking for a new addition to your essential oil collection? Lemongrass is the perfect new addition to your essential oil collection. Its long list of incredible benefits will make Lemongrass your new go-to oil. In addition to its refreshing smell, it acts as an overall tonic to the body’s systems when taken internally.* Use it to support cardiovascular, immune, nervous, and digestive health.* Guess what this month if you place a 125 PV LRP order before March 15, 2019, and get a FREE 15 ml Lemongrass.
- Combine with a carrier oil for a soothing massage after exercise
- Diffuse to promote a positive outlook and sense of focus
- Add to your facial cleanser to tone and purify your skin
- Use to flavor entrées and meat dishes
- Rub or spritz on your skin to naturally repel insects
Check out this blog post with the Top 10 uses for Lemongrass.
Save 10% in March on Mito2Max®
Take Mito2Max for an extra boost when you’re having a hard time getting going in the morning. Or, use it in the afternoon when the mid-day slump hits. Use it as a healthy, long-term alternative to caffeinated drinks and supplements for increased energy and vitality.* Morning or afternoon, boost your stamina and mental energy with Mito2Max.
- Take two capsules daily with food to enhance mitochondria function and improve mental energy. *
Deep Blue® Rub and 5 mL Deep Blue Oil
We all want to feel a little more comfortable, and Deep Blue can help. This product has eight soothing essential oils that work synergistically to provide comforting benefits with an immediate cooling effect for the skin.
- Massage Deep Blue Rub into
lowerback after a day of heavy lifting
- Rub on fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck after a long workday
- Dilute Deep Blue with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into growing kid’s legs
- Apply to feet and knees before and after exercise for an invigorating and cooling effect.
Check out this post with the Top 10 uses for Deep Blue.
Get your oils here
Click here to see more blends to diffuse during the of March!
Hi!! I'm Kristin McConnell, creator of Innovative Health & Fitness, I am a wife, mom of two an oil lover, and an educator. I believe health is a multi-faceted journey that I approached holistically. Therefore, as a personal trainer, health coach, wife, mother, lover of nature, all to help live a more abundant life.