This one is some fudgey goodness in my mouth.
If you love chocolate as much as I do, you will enjoy this chocolatey tastebud overload after taking your first sensuous bite.
Homemade Fudge Brownie Protein Bars
This recipe is clean, lean and uses only real food ingredients.
Sidebar Ads to be installed into Wordpress text widgets:
I highly recommend using a powerful blender food processor or a. I use a Blendtec for this recipe to make it as smooth and rich as possible for best taste.
Just make sure you blend it really well, until it’s ULTRA smooth.
Like smoother than smooth.
Other than that, just keep in mind the chocolate chips on top are optional.
This recipe is so good and super fast to make! These are some fudgey goodness in my mouth.
- 1 1/2 cups Black beans ((1 15-oz can, drained and rinsed very well))
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder or Cacao Powder (unsweetened)
- 2 Scoops Chocolate protein powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup Pure maple syrup or agave or honey
- 2 tbsp Coconut sugar (or pinch of stevia)
- 3 1/2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/3 cup Chocolate Chips (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Combine all ingredients except chips in a high-quality blender or food processor, and blend until absolutely and completely smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased 8×8 square pan.
- Cook the homemade chocolate protein bars 16 minutes. They will still look underdone when you take them from the oven, but this is okay. Let cool, then pat down with a pancake spatula. Refrigerate overnight. The bars will have firmed up and are now ready to cut and eat.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
- Makes about 10 bars.
Optional: sprinkle extra chocolate chips over the top.