- 1 pound baby (or regular) carrots, peeled
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 3 tablespoons fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a baking pan, mix the carrots with the extra virgin olive oil, half of the balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Roast for 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Take out the carrots, shake the pan to move the carrots then add the remaining balsamic vinegar and the sunflower seeds
- Roast for another 5 minutes or until they are tender.
Garnish with the fresh thyme.