- Lowers Insulin Levels: Blood levels of insulin drop significantly, which facilitates fat burning.
- Human growth hormone: The blood levels of growth hormone may increase as much as 5-fold. Higher levels of this hormone facilitate fat burning and muscle gain, and have numerous other benefits.
- Lowers Leptin: hunger hormone
- Increases Glugcagon: Controls blood sugar levels, and helps breakdown of fat store into the bloodstream.
- Cellular repair: The body induces important cellular repair processes, such as removing waste material from cells.
- Gene expression: There are beneficial changes in several genes and molecules related to longevity and protection against disease.
- Improves fat loss and metabolic repair.
- unsweetened tea
- black coffee
- Don’t binge eat or regulate calories
Happy, Healthy and Strong!
Hi!! I’m Kristin McConnell, creator of Innovative Health & Fitness, I am an Elite Fitness Trainer and a health and lifestyle blogger! I am a wife to my Amazing husband, Mom of two fabulous kids, and two dogs. We try our best to live a happy and healthy life.