- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 2 medium green (and/or red, yellow) bell peppers (cut into strips)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 lb grass fed beef sirloin (cut into 2-inch strips)
- 1 tsp ground chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- sea salt (or Himalayan Salt)
- 1/2 cup salsa ((no sugar added))
- 8 low carb tortilas (warmed)
- 4 tbsp Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- lime wedge
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add bell peppers and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes, or until onion is translucent and peppers are tender.
- Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute.
- Add beef, chili powder, cumin, pepper flakes, and salt; cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 to 8 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink.
- Add salsa; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through.
- Evenly top each tortilla with beef mixture, yogurt, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime juice.