Chicken Sweet Potato and Goat Cheese Quesadillas is a quick and easy lunch or dinner recipe. You can even make this for an appetizer for a party.
Chicken Sweet Potato and Goat Cheese QuesadillasPrint
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil (divided)
- 2 Chicken Breast (chopped)
- 1 Green Onion (chopped)
- 1/2 sweet potato (grated)
- 1 lime
- 2 tbsp Goat Cheese*
- 2 Low Carb Tortillas
- Greek yogurt (as sour cream) (for serving)
- Salt and pepper
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and chicken cooked until no longer pink.
- Remove chicken and add the green onions and sweet potatoes. Cook until soft, and season with salt and pepper. Stir in the lime juice. Remove from pan.
- Add the remaining olive oil to the pan, followed by a tortilla. Put the sweet potato mixture on the tortilla, add the goat cheese and top with the second tortilla. Press down lightly so that cheese melts slightly.
- Carefully flip the quesadilla and cook until both sides are lightly browned. Serve with the salsa and Greek yogurt as sour cream
Sidebar Ads to be installed into Wordpress text widgets:
Health Ads by
**You can sub Goat Cheese for Cream Cheese***