Chicken Sweet Potato and Goat Cheese Quesadillas is a quick and easy lunch or dinner recipe. You can even make this for an appetizer for a party.
Chicken Sweet Potato and Goat Cheese QuesadillasPrint
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil (divided)
- 2 Chicken Breast (chopped)
- 1 Green Onion (chopped)
- 1/2 sweet potato (grated)
- 1 lime
- 2 tbsp Goat Cheese*
- 2 Low Carb Tortillas
- Greek yogurt (as sour cream) (for serving)
- Salt and pepper
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and chicken cooked until no longer pink.
- Remove chicken and add the green onions and sweet potatoes. Cook until soft, and season with salt and pepper. Stir in the lime juice. Remove from pan.
- Add the remaining olive oil to the pan, followed by a tortilla. Put the sweet potato mixture on the tortilla, add the goat cheese and top with the second tortilla. Press down lightly so that cheese melts slightly.
- Carefully flip the quesadilla and cook until both sides are lightly browned. Serve with the salsa and Greek yogurt as sour cream
**You can sub Goat Cheese for Cream Cheese***