If your husband is anything like mine he LOVES buffalo sauce. I put together this casserole that is husband and kid-approved.Print
Baked Buffalo Chicken Casserole has all of the traditional buffalo chicken flavors that you love baked into one healthy dish!
- 1–2 lbs chicken breasts (cooked and shredded)
- 1 large head of cauliflower (cut into floret chunks)
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 packet ranch dressing seasoning mix (msg-free)
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup carrot (diced)
- 1/2 cup celery (diced)
- 1/2 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Add ghee, onion, carrots, celery and garlic to a skillet and saute until onion is translucent and softened
- Add cauliflower rice, shredded chicken, sauteed veggies, egg whites and buffalo sauce to a bowl
- Mix well
- Pour into lined baking pan
- Bake covered for 25 minutes
- Remove cover and bake an additional 20-25 minutes or until set
- Top with ranch and chives, if desired (msg-Free)
Hi!! I’m Kristin McConnell, creator of Innovative Health & Fitness, I am an Elite Fitness Trainer and a health and lifestyle blogger! I am a wife to my Amazing husband, Mom of two fabulous kids, and two dogs. We try our best to live a happy and healthy life.