Clean Blueberry Yogurt Oat Cookie
• 1 cup stevia
• 1 1/2 cups plain (no sugar added) Greek yogurt 1 large egg, beaten
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 2 cups oat flour
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease several baking sheets, or line
them with silicone baking mats, and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the stevia and yogurt, then blend in the egg and
- In a separate bowl, whisk the oat flour, baking powder, and salt together, then blend it
into the wet yogurt mixture. Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheets, leaving about
2 inches of space between each cookie. Bake for about 10 minutes, until the cookies
start to barely brown at the edges. Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on
the baking sheet for two minutes, and then move the cookies to a wire cooling rack to
cool completely. Some of the blueberries will burst during baking—this is to be expected
and will not affect the taste!
Hi!! I’m Kristin McConnell, creator of Innovative Health & Fitness, I am an Elite Fitness Trainer and a health and lifestyle blogger! I am a wife to my Amazing husband, Mom of two fabulous kids, and two dogs. We try our best to live a happy and healthy life.