Beef and Broccoli
Beef and Broccoli is a quick and easy dinner recipe your whole family will love. Dinner doesn’t have to be complicated or stressful! Just think Protein and Produce.Print
- 16 oz boneless top sirloin filet (cut into pieces)
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 cups kale (chopped)
- 4 tsp coconut Secret Coconut liquid aminos ((more or less to taste)*)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Season meat with Coconut Secret Coconut liquid aminos, salt, pepper and any other seasonings of your choice.
- In a medium nonstick pan, cook meat on medium heat until brown.
- In another pan, cook broccoli, kale, Coconut Secret Coconut liquid aminos, and garlic on medium-low heat (cover with a lid to “steam” the veggies- keep your eye on this because it cooks fast!).
- Combine the meat with the veggies and enjoy!
Hi!! I'm Kristin McConnell, creator of Innovative Health & Fitness, I am a wife, mom of two an oil lover, and an educator. I believe health is a multi-faceted journey that I approached holistically. Therefore, as a personal trainer, health coach, wife, mother, lover of nature, all to help live a more abundant life.