These baked ham scrambled egg cups are great for on the go! Make a big batch on Sunday Meal Prep Day and enjoy all week!
These egg cups also freeze very well. I place two of the egg cups in a freezer bags and keep in the freezer. Jst simply microwave them for a minute or two until warmed and enjoy. My husband also adds some hot sauce to add an extra kick.
You can really get creative with this recipe. Try different veggies, spices or meat. The recipe below is just a good starting point let your cooking imagination go wild!
These are great for on the go! Make a big batch on Sunday Meal Prep Day and enjoy all week!
- 10 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 1 1/2 Cups Diced Veggies (I used bell peppers, red onion, and green onion)
- 1–2 TSP Garlic (Minced)
Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Place a piece of ham in bottom of each cup.
- Add a little shredded cheese to each cup.
- Whisk eggs together and pour into each cup.
- Chop and sautee veggies for a few minutes with a small amount of olive oil and add salt & pepper to taste.
- Add a little of the veggies to the top each cup.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes until eggs are set.
- Makes 12 individual sized cups
- These yummy cups can be quickly reheated in the microwave for an easy and filling breakfast.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
Hi!! I’m Kristin McConnell, creator of Innovative Health & Fitness, I am an Elite Fitness Trainer and a health and lifestyle blogger! I am a wife to my Amazing husband, Mom of two fabulous kids, and two dogs. We try our best to live a happy and healthy life.