These baked ham scrambled egg cups are great for on the go! Make a big batch on Sunday Meal Prep Day and enjoy all week!
These egg cups also freeze very well. I place two of the egg cups in a freezer bags and keep in the freezer. Jst simply microwave them for a minute or two until warmed and enjoy. My husband also adds some hot sauce to add an extra kick.
Sidebar Ads to be installed into Wordpress text widgets:
You can really get creative with this recipe. Try different veggies, spices or meat. The recipe below is just a good starting point let your cooking imagination go wild!
These are great for on the go! Make a big batch on Sunday Meal Prep Day and enjoy all week!
- 10 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 1 1/2 Cups Diced Veggies (I used bell peppers, red onion, and green onion)
- 1–2 TSP Garlic (Minced)
Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Place a piece of ham in bottom of each cup.
- Add a little shredded cheese to each cup.
- Whisk eggs together and pour into each cup.
- Chop and sautee veggies for a few minutes with a small amount of olive oil and add salt & pepper to taste.
- Add a little of the veggies to the top each cup.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes until eggs are set.
- Makes 12 individual sized cups
- These yummy cups can be quickly reheated in the microwave for an easy and filling breakfast.
Hi!! I'm Kristin McConnell, creator of Innovative Health & Fitness, I am a wife, mom of two an oil lover, and an educator. I believe health is a multi-faceted journey that I approached holistically. Therefore, as a personal trainer, health coach, wife, mother, lover of nature, all to help live a more abundant life.