- 3/4 `cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup protein powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup stevia in the raw ((or sweetener of choice))
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp lemon juice ((optional) flavor ideas below! :))
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease doughnut pan with coconut oil.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate medium bowl, mix together wet ingredients. Pour wet ingredients into dry and combine thoroughly.
- Spoon batter into greased doughnut pan until wells are 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 13-15 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Cool 1-2 minutes before carefully removing the donuts from the pan.
BONUS: Kristin’s Favorite Flavor Ideas • Pumpkin Spice (cinnamon, stevia + pumpkin pie spice) • Apple Pie (apple pie spice + thinly sliced apple chunks) • Blueberry Lemon (fresh blueberries + 2 tsp lemon juice) • Maple Glazed (melt coconut oil + sugar free maple syrup as frosting) • Coconut (dipped in melted coconut oil + unsweetened coconut) • Chocolate (add unsweetened cocoa powder to your donut batter) • Jelly Filled (add some sugar-free jelly in the middle!)