- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Avocado (mashed)
- 1 cup Cooked Chicken (cubed or shredded)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Peppr
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Curry Powder
- 1/2 Cup Celery (Chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion (finely diced)
- 1/4 tsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 Cup Grapes (Chopped)
- 1 Avocado (Sliced)
- Whole Wheat Low Carb Tortillas
- 1. Scoop avocado into a bowl. Mash with fork. Stir in Greek yogurt.
- 2. Fold in chicken, salt, pepper, garlic powder and curry powder.
- 3. When combined, add celery, onion, grapes and lime juice. Stop to combine.
- 4. Spread mixture onto tortillas. (Makes about 4 smaller wraps or about 2 larger burrito size wraps)
- 5. Spread a few slices avocado on top and roll up. Slice in half and serve. Leftovers store well in the refrigerator in air-tight container.
Hi!! I’m Kristin McConnell, I am so glad you are here! I am a wife to my amazing husband and a Mom of two fabulous kids.