Disclosure: “This post may
I love Amazon Prime and I love Amazon Prime Day even more!! SO many great deals!
First, if you don’t have an Amazon account it’s totally worth it! Get your Account here.
Amazon Prime Day October 13-14, 2020 & 30-Day Free Trial of Prime
Everything you need to know about Amazon Prime Day 2020
Here’s what you need to know to snag the best Prime Day deals this year!
What is Prime Day?
Prime Day is the day that Amazon celebrates it’s Prime members. And a day that they put all.the.things. on sale.
Well, maybe not all the things, but A LOT of the things.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2020?
After much speculation and moving of the dates due to the pandemic – Amazon has finally announced Prime Day 2020 for…
Tuesday and Wednesday, October 13 & 14
So get your shopping lists ready!!
You do need to be an Amazon Prime member to take advantage of these deals.
Sign up for Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial.
Amazon Prime Perks include:
- 30-Day Free Trial
- Free 2-day Shipping
- Prime Now access
- Unlimited Photo Storage
- Access to thousands of movies, music, and books
- Early access to Lightning Deals & Prime Day Deals
- And more!
I have had a Prime membership for years and I absolutely love it! It always pays for itself in all the savings, deals, and offers!
What are these Amazon products we will save on…
We will likely see:
- Amazon devices – such as Fire tablets, Echo & Alexa devices, Fire TV sticks, Fire TV Cube, Smart Home (Ring), etc.
- Audible – I love this app!! listen for less, they always have great deals on Audible memberships on Prime Day!
- Kindle Unlimited – expect deep discounts on the different Kindle devices and subscription
- Music Unlimited – more savings on this subscription are expected too. The Music subscription is perfect for streaming on your Echos!
- Freetime Unlimited (for kids!) – save on this subscription
- Prime Pantry – they will likely have a deal on the Prime Pantry membership.
- Whole Foods – If you spend $10 at Whole Foods in-store or online they are giving you $10 to spend on Amazon Prime Day1
- Twitch Prime – this one would be for your kids, if you don’t know what this is, ask them! 🙂
- Favorite Kitchen Appliances – I anticipate an AirFryer and Instant Pot again this year!
- TVs & High Tech Gear
- BOOKS – Coupon code for printed books will likely be offered again in 2020!
If you haven’t yet, sign up for your Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial Now.
Hi!! I’m Kristin McConnell, creator of Innovative Health & Fitness, I am an Elite Fitness Trainer and a health and lifestyle blogger! I am a wife to my Amazing husband, Mom of two fabulous kids, and two dogs. We try our best to live a happy and healthy life.