2 PRODUCTS TO HELP YOU STAY HEALTHY THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
What is Bone Broth Collagen Powder?
Vital Proteins’ Bone Broth Collagen Powder is crafted with USDA Organic bones that are simmered slowly to extract the maximum amount of nutrients. The bones are either sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised cattle or free-range chickens and offer 9g of protein. Vital Proteins Beef and Chicken Bone Broth Collagen powders are the first of their kind.
- USDA Organic
- Dehydrated using low temperature, patented technology
- Naturally occurring chondroitin sulfate and hyaluronic acid
- Rich in glycine, proline, and hydroxyproline – the building blocks for collagen formation
- Beef Bone Broth Collagen contains 9g protein and 9g collagen per serving
What are the benefits of Bone Broth Collagen?
- Improve gut lining, joint health, and moisture/texture of skin
- Boost immune system & detoxification
- Maintain healthy skin
- Encourages a positive inflammatory response
- Promotes healthy metabolism
Because bone broth contributes to gut health restoration, it also promotes a healthy immune system due to an extensive amino acid profile that includes proline, glutamine, and arginine, all of which help to encourage a healthy gut lining (1).
How do I use Bone Broth Collagen Powder?
- Both Beef and Chicken Bone Broth Collagen Powders are unflavored and contain just one ingredient
- Perfect addition to warm beverages, stews, soups, and more.
Recipe: Bone Broth Tea with Ginger, Turmeric, Black Pepper, and Lemon
3 cups water
2 servings Bone Broth Collagen Powder
2 slices fresh lemon
1 teaspoon black pepper
Add all ingredients to a pot. Bring to a boil. Remove liquid from heat. Strain. Sip and savor
Hi!! I’m Kristin McConnell, creator of Innovative Health & Fitness, I am an Elite Fitness Trainer and a health and lifestyle blogger! I am a wife to my Amazing husband, Mom of two fabulous kids, and two dogs. We try our best to live a happy and healthy life.