10 Ways to Use OnGuard
OnGuard it the best blend to reach for when you need immune boost whether to be proactive or reactive!
- Bye, bye Germs. Diffuse On Guard anytime you are concerned about what’s going around at school or home.
- Scrub-a-tub. Mix 10 drops with a half cup of baking soda to clean your bathtub and skip all the harsh, bleaching chemicals.
- Immune Booster. Apply 1-2 drops to the bottom of your feet in the morning (especially in Fall & Winter months) to provide immune support and maintenance.
- Clean Mouth. Swish a drop with a bit of water after brushing your teeth. Your mouth will be cleaner & healthier! Tip: apply chapstick before swishing to avoid burning lips.
- Disinfect. Mix a few drops in a spray bottle with water and spray surfaces, toys door knobs, & hand railings.
- An Apple a Day. Soak sliced apples n water and a couple drops of OnGuard for a delicious and healthy, immune boosting snack.
- Throat Coat. Add 1 drop OnGUard and 1 drop Lemon to a teaspoon of honey and swallow to soothe a sore throat or add to a cup of warm water.
- Surface Cleaner. In 16oz glass bottle mix 1/4 cup white distilled vinegar, 1 3/4 cups water, and 30 drops OnGuard.
- Spice Pancakes. Add a couple drops to your favorite pancake batter for a delicious cinnamon-y, spiced flavor!
- DIY Hand Sanitizer. Mix 5 tbsp aloe vera gel, 4 tbsp water, 1/2 tsp of Vitamin E or FCO & 8-10 drops of OnGuard in a small squeeze bottle.
Ready to get started with oils? Go Here
Hi!! I'm Kristin McConnell, creator of Innovative Health & Fitness, I am a wife, mom of two an oil lover, and an educator. I believe health is a multi-faceted journey that I approached holistically. Therefore, as a personal trainer, health coach, wife, mother, lover of nature, all to help live a more abundant life.