- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut off the bottom of each sprout. Cut larger sprouts into quarters, and smaller sprouts into halves. Peel off the loose leaves on the outside and wash sprouts.
- Cook bacon until crispy. Chop into pieces. Set aside.
- Spread out Brussel sprouts on a greased baking sheet
- Pour Avocado Oil onto of the Brussel Sprouts.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic evenly on Brussel Sprouts.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until fully cooked
- While Brussel Sprouts are in the oven chop up Wonderful Pistachios set aside.
- Put Brussel Sprouts into a bowl add cooked bacon and chopped Wonderful Pistachios.