These are delicious and easy to make. I make them for my husbands lunch a lot as well as for me. You can switch the recipe up add ham or add ham and turkey. I have also added a long slice of cucumber, you can really get creativive with this turkey avocado roll.
- 1/2 Avocado
- Lemon juice season to taste
- Salt and Black Pepper. season to taste
- 1 Large Romaine lettuce leaf
- 3 Slices Smoked Turkey Nitrate Free
- 2 TBSP Salsa
1. Mash avocado; lemon juice, salt and black pepper.
2. Spread on a large Romaine lettuce leaf.
3. Top with smoked turkey, salsa.
4. Roll up into another large lettuce leaf.
5. Serve with 1/2 cup sliced cucumbers.