These are delicious and easy to make. I make them for my husbands lunch a lot as well as for me. You can switch the recipe up add ham or add ham and turkey. I have also added a long slice of cucumber, you can really get creativive with this turkey avocado roll.Print
- 1/2 Avocado
- Lemon juice (season to taste)
- Salt and Black Pepper. (season to taste)
- 1 Large Romaine lettuce leaf
- 3 Slices Smoked Turkey (Nitrate Free)
- 2 TBSP Salsa
- 1. Mash avocado; lemon juice, salt and black pepper.
- 2. Spread on a large Romaine lettuce leaf.
- 3. Top with smoked turkey, salsa.
- 4. Roll up into another large lettuce leaf.
- 5. Serve with 1/2 cup sliced cucumbers.