Pumpkin Breakfast Bake
Servings: 8 people
- 8 eggs , separated
- 1 cup stevia or coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup pumpkin
- 1/3 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1/3 cup arrowroot flour*
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil , not melted
- 1 tsp pumpkin
- 1 tsp xylitol or a few drops liquid vanilla stevia
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- stevia to taste
Preheat oven to 350. Grease 9x13 baking pan with coconut oil or spray.
Whip egg whites in mixer until they become foamy are start to stiffen up.
Mix egg yolks, pumpkin and seasonings in another bowl, adding arrowroot last
When whites are ready, fold in yolk mixture, then coconut flour until blended.
Pour into baking pan and bake for about 18 minutes.
Mix preferred icing recipe. When bake has cooled off till slightly warm, pipe or spread icing over!
**You can sub arrowroot flour for corn starch** ENJOY!