Paleo, Gluten Free, and Dairy Free
- 1-1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup shredded, unpeeled zucchini
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place the wet ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer, then beat on medium for 1-2 minutes until frothy and fully combined. Add the zucchini and beat again just enough to incorporate.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients with the mixer running, until all of the flour mixtures has been incorporated.
- Spoon the batter into a loaf pan. You can also use this batter to make muffins.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the middle is set and a toothpick comes out clean.