“I received free samples of Swerve mentioned in this post. By posting this recipe I am entering a recipe contest sponsored by Swerve and am eligible to win prizes associated with the contest. I was not compensated for my time.”
Keto Brownie Cookies!
Over the weekend I was recipe testing. And, not just any recipe I was testing Brownies!! Yep, My kids were in Heaven! I made a batch and it was good but they were a bit crummy. My goal was to make these Paleo, Keto and gluten-free as well as use this new sugar that I received Swerve.
Swerve is a delicious natural sweetener that measures cup-for-cup just like sugar! Swerve is made from ingredients found in select fruits and starchy root vegetables and contains no artificial ingredients, preservatives or flavors. It’s zero-calorie, non-glycemic and safe for those living with diabetes since it has no effect on blood glucose or insulin levels.
1. Swerve tastes, bakes, and measures just like sugar.
2. Swerve contains zero calories and does not affect blood sugar, making it a great choice for diabetics.
3. Swerve is made from all-natural ingredients and does not contain any artificial ingredients, preservatives, or flavors.
4. The main ingredient in Swerve, Erythritol, has a high GI tolerance and does not cause the digestive issues associated with other sugar alcohols.
5. Swerve is born and raised in New Orleans – we proudly source all of our Non-GMO verified ingredients from North America and Europe.
Batch number one I made in an 8X8 pan but the batch number two that was a huge hit I made into cookies.
After making this batched I decided to switch things up a bit and make them into cookies instead of in an 8×8 pan. They turned out amazing and was a big hit with the fam!
Ice cream scooper is your BFF when it comes to sticky cookie dough! That way I decided to use one to put the cookies on the cookie sheet since they were a bit sticky. And you can get nice and even cookies. These cookies are light and fluffy and oh so good! Feel free to sub the cream cheese for grass-fed butter or coconut butter.These keto brownie cookies are so light and fluffy and oh so good! They are gluten-free, paleo and keto friendly cookies! Click To Tweet Print
- 3/4 cup Grass-Fed Full Fat Cream Cheese softened
- 1/3 cup Coconut Flour
- 3/4 cup Swerve, granular
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup Cacao powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Pinch Salt
- Chocolate Chips for the top of cookies
Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, combine the melted butter, coconut flour, and Swerve, granular. Add the beaten eggs and mix together with an electric mixer. Add the cacao powder, baking soda, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix again with the electric mixer.
Pour in the chocolate chips and combine with a rubber spatula. The batter will be very thick.
Using a large cookie scoop, scoop out 10 cookies onto the baking sheet. Gently press 3-4 chocolate chips into the tops of the cookies. Place in the preheated oven and bake for 13 minutes.
Remove from the oven and let cool completely on the baking sheet before serving.
To learn more about Swerve click here