Have you tried flavored popcorn? If you haven’t I highly recommend trying it! Homemade air popcorn doesn’t have to be boring! Say hello to Flavored Popcorn yes, please! When you make homemade popcorn you are in control of the ingredients. You can get creative and totally make it to your liking. The recipe I have below is for a healthy Dorito flavored popcorn. If you love Doritos but don’t want all the junk they have in them. Then you will love this popcorn recipe. Want something on the sweet side? Add a little cinnamon and pinch of stevia.
When you are buying popcorn look for a clean non-gmo organize ar pop popcorn. Corn is one of the most heavily GMO made product out there.Print
- 8 cups freshly popped organic popcorn
- – 1-2 tsp coconut oil
- – 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- – 1 teaspoon onion powder
- – 1 teaspoon cumin
- – 1 teaspoon paprika
- – 1½ teaspoon chili powder
- – ⅛ – ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper ((optional))
- – 2 teaspoons salt
- . Drizzle coconut oil on top of the popcorn.
- Combine garlic, onion, cumin, paprika, cayenne (if using), and salt in a spice or coffee grinder.
- Blend seasonings for about 15 seconds to make a fine powder.
- Sprinkle on the seasoning and toss to coat.