Can you believe it’s already October? I love Fall and everything it offers!! The fam and I will be decorating our house for Fall and Halloween today!! Yay! When do you start decorating?
With a new month also means time for a new challenge? Will you join us?
Do you feel like you have no time to workout? Or go to the gym? Have no energy? No problem! This membership is for you! I’m a busy Mom so I get it! This membership will help you fit exercise into your day, learn to cook healthy meals for your family! And so much more!! Each month you will have access to quick, fat burning workouts you can do at home. No more spending long hours at the gym. These quick and effect workouts will burn fat for HOURS after your workout and will help boost your metabolism.
We’re about grace, not guilt.
We are striving to bridge a gap in the fitness and self-love industries. There is a way to love and make peace with your body, while also striving to make positive changes. And there is a way to embrace your unique shape while sculpting new muscles and refining that shape into one that is happy, healthy, and strong.
Remember you have always been beautiful you are just deciding to be healthier, fitter and stronger!
You will also have access to our Private Facebook group where you can ask me nutrition and exercise questions. This group is great for keeping us accountability! Plus I will be sharing, even more, recipes, motivation, and tips.
- Monthly Fat Burning, Muscle Building Workouts
- Healthy Recipes
- Motivation and Support
- Hormone Management
- Boost Your Metabolism
- Learn to Eat Clean
- One on One Personalized Direct Access to a Certified Fitness Trainer and Specialist in Nutrition
- Live a Happy, Healthy & Strong Life
Join the fast growing Online Fitness Community!
IHF Fit Club Fitabulous Fall Challenge is now open for enrollment. The reason I created IHF Fit Club was that I wanted to a way for people who couldn’t get fit without spend hours in the gym! One of the struggles I hear from women all the time is that they are consistent in the gym and with their eating, but their body doesn’t reflect that effort. And I get that.
So, this program is for the average intermediate to advanced exerciser who wants to lose fat faster, build muscle, tone or just stay on track. This program is for the busy Mom who has a hard time finding time for herself, this is for the busy working professional.
“I’m 64 years old, and thanks to Kristin, I am excited about exercise and good nutrition! I even still continue to do 50 squats a day after her month-long squat challenge! I was afraid if I stopped, I’d go back to zero per day, which was what I did before the challenge. My goal with the IHF Fit Club is to stay healthy and active so I can hike and do fun outdoor activities with my family — hopefully for many years to come! Thanks, Kristin!!” Sherry Stewart
Here’s a peek at The IHF Fit Club manifesto…⠀⠀
1. We don’t care what kind of shape you’re in. You may be a marathon runner or you may be starting from square one. We don’t care. We only care that you have a desire to take better care of your health.⠀⠀
2. We choose grace over guilt. There is no room for guilt in The IHF Fit Club. We’re open and honest about our journeys. We celebrate when we meet our goals and we’re honest when we go off track. There is no guilt or shame in our imperfection. We offer grace to others and ourselves.⠀⠀
3. We are dedicated to overcoming the “all or nothing” mentality. We believe that 20 minutes of exercise is better than zero minutes of exercise. Something is always better than nothing.⠀⠀
4. We believe that changing our internal dialogue is just as important as changing our bodies. While we love a good “before & after” photo, we know that what matters most cannot be captured in a photo. We know that our relationship with our body is more important than the size of our jeans. We believe that making peace with our bodies and transforming our inner dialogue is essential to true transformation and long-term success.⠀⠀
5. We don’t bite off more than we can chew. We’re not overhauling our entire life or setting unrealistic goals. We understand that small changes can have a profound impact on our health and well-being.⠀⠀
6. We value efficiency. Our time is precious. We are wives, friends, mothers, business owners, volunteers, grandmas, and daughters. We don’t have hours to spend at the gym (and we definitely don’t have time for multiple blow drys in one day).⠀⠀
7. We focus on consistency. We’re tired of starting and stopping. We’re tired of feeling like we “failed” because we didn’t stick to an exercise routine. Our workouts are short and practical so that we are able to stick with them for the long haul. ⠀⠀
8. We believe that taking care of ourselves helps us to better care for others. We support each other in the pursuit of self-care.⠀⠀
If you’re nodding and smiling…this is for you. :)⠀
Join us here: www.ihffitclub.com
How does it work?
You will log in each month to download your new workout and calendar. You will also find new healthy recipes, nutrition tips, motivation and much more.
Will this work?
Yes! If you follow the workouts along with a nutrition guide you will see results.
Can I do these workouts if pregnant?
I would suggest talking to your Doctor first before starting any workout program but yes you can do these workouts while pregnant.
Never hesitate to email me at Kristin@ihffitclub.com
This program is essentially a virtual gym where you get consistent access to new healthy recipes, workouts, coaching and all the accountability you need to stay on track…
With an IHF Fit Club, you will learn how to live a happy, healthy and strong life! This is not a diet it’s a lifestyle!
October 2nd starts our new monthly Challenge! Join in here: www.ihffitclub.com