Egg White Omelet
Are you looking for new recipes to make for breakfast? Trying to get out of the oatmeal or cereal breakfast options. Try this Egg White Omelet. You can really get creative with this recipe add your favorite veggies and cheese. The recipe below is a good starting point to give you an idea the options for this recipe is really unlimited. You can also use the whole egg instead of just the egg whites, you will increase the protein by double if you add the whole egg. Which will keep you satisfied longer?Print
- 4 Large eggs
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt (or Himalayan Salt)
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/8 cup Onions (Chopped)
- 1/2 cup Broccoli (Chopped)
- 1 tbsp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning (optional)
- 1.) Combine eggs, water, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl; whisk to blend. Et aside.
- 2.) Heat ½ tsp oil in medium skillet over medium-low heat.
- 3.) Add broccoli, onions and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or until tender. Remove from pan and set aside.
- 4.) Heat remaining ½ tsp oil in same skillet over medium-low heat.
- 5.) Add eggs. Do not stir. As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath.
- 6.) When eggs are almost set flip egg over.
- 7.) Add broccoli, onions and cheese.
- 8.) Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until heated through. Gently fold in half.
- 9.) Serve omelet immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
• Red bell peppers and grated Parmesan cheese
• Spinach and feta cheese
• Asparagus and provolone cheese
• Mushroom and goat cheese