Buy Turmeric get a Lavender FREE!!
Tuesday November 20, 2018 BOGO deal is amazing!!
10 Ways to use Turmeric
Commonly known for its ayurvedic health uses, Turmeric is a staple for your daily health routine and, when taken internally, promotes a positive immune function and response.
- Nervous System. Add 1-2 drops with hone with warm coconut milk when the nervous system is out of balance.
- Inflammation. Manage healthy inflammation by using 1-2 drops of Turmeric daily with Frankincense and Copaiba.
- Blemishes. Apply topically as a spot treatment to naturally reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Turmeric Milk. Add 1-2 drops of turmeric + 1 drop of ginger and honey to your favorite milk latte.
- Sore Muscles. Add a few drops Turmeric to FCO and massage into your skin where you need relief most.
- Antioxidant Support. Take 1-2 drops of Turmeric in at least 4 oz of water daily or in a capsule.
- Boost Metabolism. Take 1-2 of Turmeric in at least 4 oz of water daily or in a capsule.
- Spice of Life. Add 1-2 drops to scrambled eggs or frittatas, plain rice or soups.
- Get the Glow. Customize your facial moisturizer by adding a drop of Turmeric before applying, to help overall clean and healthy looking skin.
- Respiratory Aid. Diffuse with Green Mandarin for a beautiful aroma and respiratory support.
10 Ways to Use Lavender
Lavender is one of your primary go-to oils as it can be used for so many things, extremely versatile, Lavender is great for skin irritation, relaxation and disinfecting.
- Sleepy Time. Apply Lavender to the bottom of your feet to promote a restful nights sleep and aid in relaxation.
- Chill Out. Apply Lavender to pulse points on wrists, on the back of the neck, and over the heart to calm anxious feelings.
- Sun Kissed. Rub Lavender & coconut oil over sun-kissed skin to promote recovery and relief of sunburned skin.
- Ouch. Apply immediately to skin after next time you grab a hot pan or touch your neck with a hot curling iron.
- Bite Back. Apply Lavender over a fresh bug bite to soothe itching.
- Teething Relief. If your little one is suffering from teething pain, apply Lavender to the jawbone for relief.
- Baby Belly. Apply 1 drop diluted over baby’s tummy to soothe digestive discomfort.
- Itchy Eyes. Apply around (NEVER inside or too close) the eye area to relieve itchiness due to allergies.
- Owie Care. Apply over the occasional “owie” to soothe, take the sting out, and promote quick skin recovery.
- Tame the Beast. Apply to wired kids to induce a sense of calm and comfort.
Ready to get started with oils? Go Here