Avocado Chicken Salad Wrap
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Avocado mashed
- 1 cup Cooked Chicken cubed or shredded
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Peppr
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Curry Powder
- 1/2 Cup Celery Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion finely diced
- 1/4 tsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 Cup Grapes Chopped
- 1 Avocado Sliced
- Whole Wheat Low Carb Tortillas
1. Scoop avocado into a bowl. Mash with fork. Stir in Greek yogurt.
2. Fold in chicken, salt, pepper, garlic powder and curry powder.
3. When combined, add celery, onion, grapes and lime juice. Stop to combine.
4. Spread mixture onto tortillas. (Makes about 4 smaller wraps or about 2 larger burrito size wraps)
5. Spread a few slices avocado on top and roll up. Slice in half and serve. Leftovers store well in the refrigerator in air-tight container.