10 Ways to Use Deep Blue
Deep Blue is our soothing blend to help with any aches and pains. It has a lovely cooling sensation that relieves tension in the muscles and joints.
- Muscles & Joints. Apply 1-2 drops ad massage gently on the area of discomfort.
- Circulation. Apply 1-2 drops & 1-2 drops AromaTouch to increase circulation in legs due to lack of blood flow.
- Inflammation. Massage into hands, elbows, knees to soothe the discomfort and reduce inflammation.
- Muscle Tension. Apply 1-2 drops of Deep Blue & Past Tense on areas of stiffness such as the shoulders and neck.
- Growing Kids. Apply on kids legs before bed as they experience growth spurts.
- Bruises. Use on bruises to reduce swelling.
- Injury Care. Apply over neck and shoulders every couple hours for whiplash support.
- Exercise Pain. Apply to muscles before and after working out for tissue and muscle support.
- Emotional Pain. Mix 1 drop Deep Blue, Cypress & Eucalyptus together in the palms of the hands and inhale to emotionally release and let go.
- Courage to Face Pain. Mix 1 drop of Deep Blue & Breathe and inhale to help with painful thoughts and feelings.